IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR CHILDREN WITH CANCER AND THEIR FAMILIES.
Where there is life, there is always HOPE®
News and Information
2013 El Sueño de Esperanza Gala
To view photos and a summary of the event, click here
PADRES Hosts Annual Picnic & Carnival, Presented by The Shlomo Rechnitz Foundation.
Over 3,000 individuals enjoy a fun-filled day at Whittier Narrows park. For more click here.
PADRES ‘Stand for HOPE’ 5K Run/Walk
View photos and race results from the event click here
- 7/27: Lives in Transitionsm
- 8/24: Blood and Bone Marrow Drive
- 9/24: 13th Annual Gala
- 10/4: Family Camp
- 10/22: Season of HOPE Adopt-A-Family Campaign Begins
- 11/16: Lives in Transitionsm
- 12/18: Blood & Bone Marrow Drive
- 12/10: Home for the Holidays
- 12/14: Family Holiday Party (LA)
- 12/21: Family Holiday Party (MIA)